Accessibility links

Login Layer

Top Navigation

How to register with us

The HCA is responsible for registering and regulating providers of social housing. Any eligible provider, or intending provider, of social housing can be registered with the HCA and only registered providers are subject to the HCA's regulation.

If you are interested in becoming a registered provider of social housing, further information on how to register, including details of the eligibility conditions and our registration criteria can be found in the  guidance document - Word (186KB) or PDF (230KB). The Preliminary Application Form - Word (91kb) should be completed first and submitted to us. Once we have advised that your organisation is eligible, the Detailed Application Form - Word (104KB) should be submitted.

Please direct any enquiries abour registration (but not applications) to or telephone 0300 1234 500.

Add to which folder?
Add to which folder?