Off Junction 2 M6, Coventry, CV2 2TF
Land Available at High Quality Business Park
- Outline planning consent for 140,000 m2 B1 development in established parkland setting
- Plots available capable of delivering up to 113,000 m² of development
- Excellent links to M6 (J2) and M69
- On and off site infrastructure complete
- Occupiers include the MTC (Manufacturing Technology Centre) and Sainsbury’s Store Support Centre
Agent Contact: Steve Holland, HCA, 0121 234 9971
Description of Opportunity:
Ansty Park provides 140,000 m2 of dedicated to high quality development set in over 40 ha of landscaped parkland. Ansty Park benefits from a centralised location at one of the UK’s key transport hubs with 6 motorway junctions within a 20 mile radius and direct access to junction 2 of the M6. The Park lies to the east of Coventry and is adjacent to Rolls Royce facility at Ansty.
To date, approximately 27,000 m² of development has taken place including the Manufacturing Technology Centre (MTC), a world class manufacturing research centre.
Plots are available on a long leasehold basis which could deliver up to 113,000 m² of high value research, employment and business development floorspace.